|Birthday||Oct 16th, 1986|
|Future||1st rate university, Model|
|Voice Actor||Hikaru Midorikawa|
Although he appears aloof, he shows his gentle side through his fascination with cats. Kei has a tendency to fall asleep; however, during exams he gets very high scores.
He appears to have few friends, but Morimura has been his friend since junior high school.
His grandfather is a German stained glass window maker.
He is mentioned in TMGS2 and photos of Kei can be seen in a Mall. He is mentioned in TMGS3 and a shirt can be buy from a shop which has his picture on it.
Kei and Himuro actually have very similar tastes in girls, so it is quite easy to accidentally attract Kei if pursuing Himuro. When pursuing Kei, simply reject going on extracurricular field trips with Himuro.
- Meeting Requirements: Day 1 (Automatic)
Neutral: Hazuki, Hazuki-san, Kei-kun
Like: Kei, Kei-chan
Love: Kei-tama, Kei-pon
Never: Oujisama <3 (Prince)
Like, Dislikes and Tips
- Favorite Outfit Style: Pure
- Acceptable Outfit Style: Sporty
- Hated Outfit Style: Sexy
- Best Accessory: Barrette/Hair Clip
- Work at Cafe ALUCARD. (Raise your Social stats to 50 get a job offer through JOB NEWS on your phone).
- Don't ask him out too often (ask about every 2 weeks and not too close to tests and finals).
- Always accept his date requests.
- Always ask to walk home with him, even if he rejects the offer (Once he's likes you, you can attempt asking him to have coffee.)
- During the Week-long field trip from (2nd Year, 9/15 - 9/20), go with Kei to do sight-seeing, when Tamami asks you to join her in playing in the guys' room, join her (You'll activate the pillow fight mini-game, it doesn't matter if you win or not). When Himuro appears, hide in the futon.
- Cinema - Velocity of Light
- Cinema - Spinning
- Forest Park - Cherry Blossoms in Bloom
- Forest Park - Summer
- Waterfront Park - Walk
- Amusement Park - Night Parade
- Where: Top of his head
- When: When greeted on your date, after responding appropriately, and Kei rates the date.
- "It's like art within the water."
- "Maybe we can try scuba diving"
- (Ferris Wheel) "I was somewhat really sleepy."
- (Haunted house) "I was really scared."
- (Roller Coaster) "The feeling of speed was the best!"
- (Roller Coaster) "Me too! ...But that's just normal."
- "The air is fresh when you are among plants."
- "I want to have some tea in the garden."
- "So that rose is like Hazuki-kun?"
- (Dr. Chavin) "That Movie was the best!"
- (Velocity of Light) "That Movie was the best!"
- "It just makes me want to lie down on it."
- "Yeah, we can't relax."
- "The sunlight is really radiant."
- (Spring/Cherry Blossoms) "This scenery can only be enjoyed now."
- (Music Game Corner) "Yeah, I love it!"
- (Video Game Corner) "There's a plush toy that I want."
- (Medal Game Corner) "How about blackjack?"
- "It's a wonderful room!"
- "Classical music would be nice."
- "If it's swimming, leave it to me!"
- "This primitive man looks just like you."
- "Really? All right, I'll buy it!"
- "The twinkling stars were so romantic."
- "Surely someone who loves star gazing."
- "I wished that I could use magic."
- "I hope there wouldn't be too many buildings."
- "Their casual matching clothes look nice."
- "Yeah, their sleeping faces are cute."
- "It's jealous of how well we get along."
- 1st Year: Cat Jigsaw Puzzle
- 2nd Year: Cat Pillow
- 3rd Year: Silver Flower Vase
- 1 Rich: Kitten Calendar
- 10 Rich: Glass Vase
- Intelligence, Art, Style, Fitness = 150+ Each
- Social, Charm = 100+ Each
- Had at least 10 Dates
- Have a relationship of Like or Love
- No bombs have gone off
1. Need a Hand? Date: Entrance ceremony. Conditions: Automatic Affection: - What happens: Kei helps the heroine stand when she takes a fall after trying to open the chapel doors. Skinship: Once. 2. On the Phone with Family Date: Occurs during the School Culture Festival Conditions: Automatic Affection: - What happens: The heroine finds Kei on the roof, talking to his family via cell phone. Skinship: Once. 3,4. Playing with Cats Date: School day Conditions: Occurs on a day you don't have work Affection: :D and above What happens: Kei names a cat after the heroine, which is pretty sweet. He then runs away to buy milk when the heroine discovers him. 2 versions available - summer and winter uniform. Skinship: Thrice. 5, 6. At the Café Date: - Conditions: Invite him to a café after school Affection: - What happens: You get to chat with him from a selection of 3 topics. 2 versions available – Summer and Winter Skinship: Nope. 7. School Play Date: 3rd year, Last day of School Culture Festival Conditions: Don't skip practices for the school culture festival. Affection: :) and above What happens: The heroine stars beside Kei-tama in Cinderella. Kei gets too caught up in the scene and ends up getting his lines wrong. Skinship: Once.
8. The Rival Appears Date: 2nd year May onwards, Spring Conditions: Date at the bowling alley Affection: :) and above What happens: The billiards session gets interrupted by Kei's jealous rival, who's a model too. Skinship: Twice. 9. Suffocating Thoughts Date: Fireworks Festival in Summer Conditions: Date at the fireworks festival Affection: :D and above What happens: Kei and the heroine admire the fireworks together. Skinship: Twice. 10. KAIWARE mogumogu Date: Autumn Conditions: Date at the forest park Affection: :) and above What happens: The heroine makes a bento for a rather finicky Kei. Skinship: Once. 11. Happenings in the Ferris Wheel Date: 2nd Year January onwards, Winter Conditions: Date at the Seaside Park Affection: :D and above What happens: The ferris wheel stops while Kei and the heroine are on it. Kei tells a story about his younger days, and a storybook that changed his life... only to get interrupted by the wheel moving again :o Skinship: Twice. 12. Helping out at the Flea Market Date: August Conditions: Go to the Flea Market alone Affection: :1 What happens: The heroine spots Kei selling his wares at the Flea Market, and decides to help him out by drawing more customers. Skinship: Once. 13. Close to You Date: Spring (No Sakura Viewing) Conditions: Date at the Forest Park Affection: :) and above What happens: Some rabid Kei fangirls spot him, and he pushes the heroine into the grass to take cover. Skinship: Four times (whoa!) 14. Tree by the Seaside in the Moonlight Date: Christmas Party, 3rd year Conditions: Automatic Affection: :D and above What happens: Kei whisks the heroine away for a spectacular view of a Christmas Tree on the Ferris wheel. Turns out it was all part of his elaborate plan for a romantic night with the heroine. Aww~ Skinship: Twice at the beginning, then twice more near the end (when the fairy lights turn on) 15. Modeling with Hazuki-kun!? (DS EXCLUSIVE) Date: On a day you have work. Conditions: Work at ALUCARD, raise Charm parameter to 120. Affection: :D and above What happens: The female model who was supposed to work didn't turn up, so the photographer pulls the heroine in as her replacement. Cue prettiest cutscene with Kei embracing the heroine! -dies- Skinship: Twice.
16,17. Confession Date: Graduation Conditions: Fulfill confession requirements Affection: Tokimeki What happens: Kei finally confesses. Skinship: Touch his lips when given the option of accepting/rejecting his confession to get CG 16, and get CG 17 by accepting his affection but not touching his lips [thanks, JewellChan!] 18. A Promise of Forever Date: Graduation Conditions: Fulfill confession requirements Affection: Tokimeki What happens: Kei puts a clover ring on the heroine's finger in the form of an everlasting promise. Skinship: None. 19. Promise at the Chapel (DS EXCLUSIVE) Date: Graduation Conditions: Touch his lips Affection: Tokimeki What happens: Pretty, animated sequence of Kei and the heroine kissing in the chapel. Skinship: None. 20. Promise at the Chapel Date: Graduation Conditions: Don't touching his lips Affection: Tokimeki What happens: Kei promises that he will always love the heroine. Skinship: None. 21. Memories at the Beach Date: Graduation Conditions: Get his "Best Friend" ending Affection: Best Friend. What happens: Kei and the heroine end up together at the beach... Skinship: None.