Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story is the newest addition to the Tokimeki Girl's Side game series. The game takes place at Habataki High School, the location of the Tokimeki Girl's Side 1. There are a total of six new bachelors and four secret characters. One more character was added to the PSP rerelease.
- Sakurai Ruka: The blonde, long-haired guy. Likes to wear his shirts open at the top, or half-off his body. (Most of his CGs are devoted to showing his skin.) Likes the 'natural world', and is a sucker for animals and sweet things (pancakes are his favorite). Lives in a beach shack with his brother, Kouichi. As a child, the heroine met Ruka and Kouichi when they were kids.
- Sakurai Kouichi: Ruka's older brother. Completely opposite Ruka, Kouichi likes 'tough' vintage things, like motorbikes and 1960's American memorabilia. Ruka and Kouichi both seem to attract fights, and they are both skilled at hand-to-hand combat. Kouichi is a city boy, and likes loud, bright things and hanging around downtown.
- Fujiyama Arashi: The Sports Enthusiast of the game, a characteristic bachelor of Tokimeki Memorial Girl Side's games, Fujiyama Arashi is quieter than previous athletes in the series. He likes to maintain a cool facade, but his passion shows through while doing Judo. He likes to help others (he's the lifeguard at the pool), and maintains an active lifestyle, and expects you to too!
- Niina Junpei: Your kouhai (underclassmen), Junpei arrives in year 2, though you can meet him while shopping repeatedly in year 1 (while he's still in middle school XD). He will also act as the Dateblocker once, if you go on a date in the city with another guy you may meet him and he might make you a bit late to your date. He joins Judo after being harrassed into it by Arashi, and acts young and carefree and fawns over pretty upperclassmen you, almost like a little brother.
- Konno Tamao: The Student Council President megane, Konno is serious and straightforward when working at a task. He is extremely gentle, almost never gets mad, and gets surprised/flustered very easily. He is your senpai (upperclassmen), and will leave in your 2nd year, though you will continue to date him while he's in college. (This applies to Seiji, too.) Tamao rides a bike to school, and likes it when you study hard and join student council. (He is ALSO the younger brother of Konno Tamami, the sporty girl, from the first game!)
- Shitara Seiji: A blue-haired young man (whose hair is styled suspiciously like Beethoven's), Seiji is part of the band club and is also your senpai. Seiji is a spoiled rich kid, and thus he thinks very highly of himself and is a bit arrogant. He plays piano and loves music, it is his true passion. Seiji and Tamao are friends, and are the smartest in their grade.
There are 5 hidden characters to the game:
1 - Taiyo Kasuga. To get him, you need to join the Baseball team and stick with it. He is 2 years your junior and will join the team in your 3rd year. Until then, he'll just observe the practices.
2 - Kenta Taira. A extremely average classmate who always falls into the background. You need to touch him in all the important events and win the Rose Queen contest in order to follow his route.
3 - Aizawa Shuugo. He's the author to the romance novel that you've been reading about on the internet in the game. You need to bump into him at the book store between October and December in your second year to get the ball going.
4 - Your teacher, Chikara Osako. He's the hardest to get, namely because you need to fail 3 subjects in your exams your first year and take remedial studies with him. After that, you have to participate in the culture festival completely (cannot miss a single day) and also become Rose Queen your third year. That requires a lot of parameter boosting (everything has to be above 130) and making sure your peers generally like you. If you have the Queen's Corset from Karen, that helps).
5.- Hasumi Tatsuya. An extra character of the PSP version, Tatsuya is a student of Hanegasaki Academy who the heroine meets at Alucard Café. To trigger this meeting, you must have your charm over 100 in January of your second year. He also has two routes, Ijiwaru (Mean) and Yasashii (Gentle), which depend of your choices. A bad choice means the end of the route.
TMGS 3 implements a totally new system; the Love Triangle. Instead of rival girls liking your man, all six bachelors are paired with another, making it so that you can 'date' two of them at a time. The pairings are set and cannot be changed;
TMGS 3 also introduces a revamped clothing system with a few new clothing styles and the ability to 'level up' your fashion. The more you make a certain type of clothing, the more points you get in that section. Eventually, if you level up two or more styles enough, you can combine styles, eg. Cute/Active, or Vivid/Sexy. Bachelors especially love when you make a combination of their two favorite styles. (Their Love and Like style. For example, Ruka extremely likes the Natural/Cute combo because those are his favorites.)